Hi, I deleted a business XLSX file yesterday and I had not made any backup on my computer. I’ve searched everywhere in my computer, but I find nothing. I’m wondering is there any way for me to recover my deleted XlSX file. I will show you my sincere thanks if anyone can help. Best regards.
Nowadays, users work with Excel workbook frequently and they always forget to make backup. You might lose your XLSX file because of wrong deletion, system crash, virus attack or other reasons. Once your XLSX file is lost, you might think that you have no chance to retrieve it. In fact, the XLSX file you deleted is not lost forever, you are just unable to access it. With XLSX recovery software, you can still regain it.
UFUSoft Data Recovery, or UFUSoft data recovery for mac is such an excel data recovery solution to recover your lost, deleted or even formatted excel XLSX and XLS files. It is fully compatible with computer, external hard drive, usb storage, memory card and other storage devices.
Download the trial version of UFUSoft Data Recovery and start the XLSX recovery now.
The Best Computer Recovery Software
* Recover files in 550+ formats from any storage device quickly, safely and completely.
* 3 Recovery Modes to help you recover lost files under different situations
* Supports data recovery from recycle bin, hard drive, memory card, flash drive, digital camera and camcoders
* Preview before recovery allows you to do a selective recovery
* Supported OS: Windows 10/8/7/XP/Vista, Mac OS X (Mac OS X 10.6, 10.7 and 10.8, 10.9, 10.10, 10.11 El Capitan) on iMac, MacBook, Mac Pro etc.
Simple Steps to Recover Deleted XLSX Files
1. Start UFUSoft XLS/XLSX File Recovery and choose the partition where you need to recover Microsoft excel spreadsheet.
2. Choose the “Normal” scan mode and then click “Scan” button to search for deleted excel documents.
3. Preview the found files after scanning. Once you’ve chosen the XLSX files, click “Recover” to undelete XLSX files.