Hello, I have a text file which contains much important information. I accidently delete it from my Mac, but I did not mean to do it. Now I really want that text file back. Is there any way to recover my deleted txt files?
There are two solutions to recover txt files: repair a corrupt txt file or recover a deleted or lost text file. To recover deleted or lost txt files, you can simply use txt recovery software to recover them.
UFUSoft Data Recovery, or UFUSoft data recovery for mac is fast and safe txt recovery program for you to recover deleted txt files from your computer, external hard drive, storage devices SD card and other storage devices.
Download the trial version of UFUSoft Data Recovery and start the TXT recovery now.
The Best Computer Recovery Software
* Recover files in 550+ formats including TXT files from any storage device quickly, safely and completely.
* 3 Recovery Modes to help you recover lost TXT files under different situations
* Supports TXT data recovery from recycle bin, hard drive, memory card, flash drive, digital camera and camcoders
* Preview before recovery allows you to do a selective recovery
* Supported OS: Windows 10/8/7/XP/Vista, Mac OS X (Mac OS X 10.6, 10.7 and 10.8, 10.9, 10.10, 10.11 El Capitan) on iMac, MacBook, Mac Pro etc.
Simple Steps to Recover Deleted TXT Files
1. Start UFUSoft TXT File Recovery and choose the partition where you need to recover TXT files.
2. Choose the “Normal” scan mode and then click “Scan” button to search for deleted TXT documents.
3. Preview the found files after scanning. Once you’ve chosen the TXT files, click “Recover” to undelete TXT files.