The Kindle Fire HDX is Amazon’s 7-inch budget tablet. It has a multi-touch display with IPS technology and runs Google’s Android operating system. Also, it offers up a well-designed interface that provides an easy way to consume Amazon’s huge library of content and services. This device perfectly combines Android tablet and eBook reader in one device. Users can use it to take photos, watch movies, enjoy songs, and read books anywhere and anytime.
Issue: If you are using Amazon Kindle Fire and suffering from data loss with your tablet, what should you do? Don’t get disappointed. Just stop using the Kindle Fire to avoid date overwriting and follow the following solutions to do file recovery for Kindle Fire.
Solution One: Recover Data from Amazon’s Backup
1. Press the “Home” button on your Kindle Fire HDX tablet.
2. Click “Menu” then “View Archived Items”, all your items purchased from Amazon will be listed.
3. Select the files you want to recover and click it. Your Kindle Fire will download a copy of the selected file from Amazon’s backup.
Tip: To recover data with the help from Amazon’s backup, you need to enable your wireless on your Kindle Fire HDX tablet.
Solution Two: Recover Data using Data Recovery Tool
Another case is, if your books, videos, and other files are imported from computer but not purchased from Amazon. Then there will not a backup file from Amazon. On this occasion, you will need a data recovery tool to help you. On such application is UFUSoft Date Recovery. It performs full scanning of your Kindle Fire HDX tablet and find out deleted files of various types, including videos, songs, books, applications, etc.
1. Download Kindle File Recovery and install it.
2. Connect your Kindle Fire HDX to PC with a digital cable.
3. Run the UFUSoft Data Recovery program and choose a recovery mode first.
4. Select the drive that represents Kindle Fire HDX to scan for lost files.
5. Preview scanned files and recover data from Kindle Fire HDX tablet.
Tip: If you are running a Mac machine, restore deleted files from Amazon Kindle Fire HDX with Date Recovery for Mac.
How to Prevent Data Loss from Amazon Kindle Fire HDX?
Amazon provides a Cloud-storage service for Kindle Fire HDX users. It is a wise plan to upload your important photos, videos, books and any other documents to Cloud for preventing data loss. If you don’t like the Cloud-storage, backing files to computer hard drive with data backup tool is also a wisdom choice. For example, you can use ISO Maker Free to create ISO image backup of your Kindle Fire files, and keep it in a safe place.
Download Kindle Fire Data Recovery for Windows:
Download Kindle Fire Data Recovery for Mac: