“Hello there, I was copying an excel file from my USB flash drive onto my PC. On my PC I had the file with the same name and I choose the option of replacing it, but suddenly the USB corrupted and the file disappeared. Please suggest how to find the excel file that was critical. Thanks a lot.”
Lost some important excel sheets by accident? If so, you’ve come to the right place. Continue to read more, the below guide will show you how to recover excel files in just a matter of clicks.
Microsoft Excel is the most popular spreadsheet application widely used in both business area and daily life. Because of the strong functions in sorting, calculating and organizing datas, so people often use Excel file to manage datas like product list, schedules, calendar, human resource datas, balance sheet and so forth. However, occasionally we may deleted, formatted or lost some useful excel files inadvertently. Don’t be panic, you have chance to find deleted files back by following this excel file recovery guide.
Important Notes Before Recovering Deleted Excel Files
1. Once your excel files are lost, please do not store any new file on the hard drive or storage medium where you lost the excel files. If the lost excel files were overwritten by new data, you will unable to recover lost excel files.
2. Restore deleted and lost excel files as soon as possible. The longer you wait, the smaller the chance of recovery.
3. Do not download and install excel file recovery software on the hard disk from which you lost excel documents.
4. For recovering excel files from SD card, USB, mobile and etc, please connect the device to your PC.
When deleting an excel file, you are not actually losing it. Most of the time, the file is still there and can be recovered with proper excel recovery software in just a matter of seconds. UFUSoft Microsoft Excel File Recovery is a program that was developed to recover Excel file form computer or removable devices securely. It supports recovery of Microsoft Excel file in .xls and .xlsx formats made by various versions of Excel, including Excel 2010, 2007, 2003, 2002, 2000, 97, etc.
Simple Steps to Recover Deleted Excel Files
Note: UFUSoft Excel File Recovery for Mac is also available. Please select the right version according to your computer system for Microsoft excel recovery.
1. Start UFUSoft XLS/XLSX File Recovery and choose the partition where you need to recover Microsoft excel spreadsheet.
2. Choose the “Normal” scan mode and then click “Scan” button to search for deleted excel documents.
3. Preview the found files after scanning. Once you’ve chosen the excel files, click “Recover” to undelete Microsoft excel files.