Pen drive puts us at unexpected risk as well as brings great convenience. Instead of storing our handy files in a computer, We always get used to store them in a pen drive. Especially for those travelling businessmen, it’s really quite a safe and convenient way to take data along. However, pen drives also brings data loss due to some unknown or known reasons.
Reasons for pen drive data lost:
1. Error: “The Drive F: has not been formatted, do you want to format it now?”
2. Formatting the drive or deleting folders and files by accident
3. Unpredictable power down when you plug in computer
4. can’t “Safely remove hardware” in Windows
5. Virus attack
6. Frequently use
7. More unknown reasons
How to perform pen drive recovery?
To find back your lost pen drive data, you need to use pen drive File Recovery software. It’s very important to choose a safe and professional pen drive recovery tool, because some low-level programs may hurt your lost data more. Here we humbly recommend UFUSoft File Recovery for Windows users, and UFUSoft File Recovery for Mac (available for Yosemite/Mavericks).
Both of them are easy-to-use and provide specific recovery mode to recover all files deleted, formatted or lost for other reasons separately like videos, photos, music, documents, emails, archive, etc. Besides pen drives with different brands, UFUSoft Pen drive File Recovery (for Mac) supports the recovery from various media storage such as external hard drive, USB drive, digital camera, mobile phone, iPod, and more.
Steps to Unformat/Undelete Files from Pen Drive
1. Run UFUSoft Pen Drive File Recovery and select the recovery mode.
2. Select the Pen drive from the detected/formatted drive list and scan it.
3. Preview the found files and recover those Pen Drive lost files you need to get back.