How to recover deleted contacts from iPhone 6/6 Plus?
“I am asking for help to recover my iPhone 6 Contacts,my iPhone 6 jailbreak failed by myself lead to my iPhone 6 data was lost,I want to get back my contacts.it is very important for me to recover them.Whether have you any method to help me to regain my contacts from my iPhone 6 device.thank you”
Recover deleted iPhone 6/6 Plus contacts with data recovery tool
Actually, except for accidental deletion, it is completely normal to lost contact information due to various other reasons. For example, your contact information will disappear for good when your iPhone is stolen or damaged. All data on your iPhone will be wiped off after iOS upgrade. Don’t worry! UFUSoft Fonelab (For Mac Users: Mac Fonelab)- iPhone 6/6 Plus data recovery tool can help you solve all these troubles with a fast and efficient iPhone 6 or iPhone 6 Plus deleted contact recovery. It works well no matter you have an iPhone backup or not.
With the help of iPhone 6/6 Plus Data Recovery you can also do the following:
* Get lost data back from iPhone 6/6 Plus automatically within a few minutes
* Recover iPhone 6/6 Plus lost or deleted data from iTunes/iCloud backup
* Recover contacts from iPhone 6/6 Plus directly without backup
* No need of manual configuration or specific technology and skill
* Restore messages from iPhone 6/6 Plus directly
How to restore deleted contacts from iPhone 6/6 Plus directly?
1. Download iPhone Data Recovery Software and install it on your computer.
2. Connect your iPhone 6/6 Plus device to the computer and enter the scanning mode.
3. After scanning, all the files in your iPhone 6/6 Plus will show up. Find the contacts you want to recover by checking Contacts in the left side bar. To make sure you have selected the right file, double click the thumbnail to enlarge it.
4. Click “…” button to select a file folder to save the recovered file. Click Recover to start the iPhone 6/6 Plus contacts recovery immediately.
Check “Only display deleted item” and only the deleted or lost file will be shown to you. This helps you quickly find the lost contacts.
How to recover deleted iPhone 6/6 Plus contacts from iTunes Backup?
1. Download, install and register following the above instruction.
2. Click Recover from iTunes Backup File. If your device has been synchronized or backed up with iTunes, it will be in the list.
3. Check the iTunes backup file and start to scan. After scanning, all files will show up. Select the required contacts’ information under Contacts category in the left side bar.
4. Click the “…” button and select the destination where you want to save the recovered file. Click Recover button to start the iPhone 6/6 Plus deleted contacts recovery.
How to restore deleted contacts from iCloud Backup for iPhone 6/6 Plus?
1. Download, install and run the software, select “Recover from iCloud Backup File” mode.
2. Click Download to download the iCloud backup file to your computer.
3. Select the backup file you want to recover from and then click “Start Scan” to enter into scanning mode.
4. After the scan, you can preview all data found on your iPhone 6/6 Plus in the scan result. The category and number of files will be listed in the left sidebar and the specific content will be displayed on the right panel.
5. Select the files you want to retrieve, click “Recover” to regain and save your data in local disc.
Now you have recovered the deleted contacts to your computer, you can view them on your computer and if you would change an iPhone 6/6 Plus 6, you can use iPhone 6/6 Plus Contacts Transfer to transfer iPhone 6/6 Plus contacts to the new iPhone 6/6 Plus.