iOS 8 was unveiled at Apple’s Worldwide Developers Conference on June 2. A beta version of the software was made available to developers that same day, with a public launch coming in the fall of 2014. iOS 8 will work with the iPhone 6, iPhone 5S, iPhone 5C, iPhone 5, iPhone 4S, fifth generation iPod touch, iPad 2, iPad with Retina display, iPad Air 2, iPad mini, and iPad mini 2with Retina display.
Unlike iOS 7, iOS 8 offers few visual changes. It does, however, include a number of new features and a focus on “Continuity,” which allows iOS 8 to better integrate with OS X. It also offers improvements to a range of existing functions like the Notification Center, Messages, and more. A new “Health” app was also revealed, as was QuickType, support for third-party keyboards, and several exciting new developer tools.
Update your iPhone, iPad or iPod to iOS 8 system might cause lost data, many ios users update their iPhone to the newest operating system-iOS 8, iTunes crashed with error messages during iOS 8 upgrade, after update iPad to iOS 8, all of photos and videos on your iPad were lost; the system disorder cause your lost contacts and sms messages on iphone. Many ios users have the same problem about lost data on iPhone/iPad/iPod after update to iOS 8, to recover lost data from iPhone/iPad/iPod, all you need is a iOS Data Recovery software, only to use the third ios 8 data recovery tool, you can get all lost files backup from iPad, iPhone or iPod.
If you are unlucky to lose data during the iOS 8 update process or your ios device is unfortunately stuck in recovery mod, the UFUSoft Fonelab (For Mac: Mac Fonelab) iPhone/iPad/iPod Data Recovery software can help you easily to restore files all kinds of lost files, including Photos, Videos, Music, Contacts, SMS, Call History, Calendar, Notes, Voice Memos, iBooks reading etc. What’s more, this ios data recovery supports recover lost data from iPhone 6, iPhone 5S , iPhone 5C, iPhone 5, iPhone 4S/4 and the New iPad, iPad 2/3/4, iPad Air 2, iPad Mini 2 & iPod touch 5.
With this ios data recovery software, you can recover lost data from iPhone, iPad and iPod in three recovery modes: “Recover from iOS 8 Devices directly”; “Recover from iTunes Backup Files” and “Recover Lost Data from iCloud Backup”.
How to recover lost/deleted data from iOS 8 devices directly?
1. Download UFUSoft iOS data recovery software and install it on your computer.
2. Connect your iOS 8 device to the computer and enter the scanning mode. For iOS 7 users, you need to operate as you are told on the interface to scan your data.
3. After scanning, all the files in your iOS 8 devices like contacts, messages, message attachments, call history, camera roll, photo stream, photo library, calendar, notes, reminders, voice memos and safari bookmark, etc will show up. Find the lost data you want to recover by checking it in the left side bar. To make sure you have selected the right file, double click the thumbnail to enlarge it.
4. Click “…” button to select a file folder to save the recovered file. Click Recover to start the iOS 8 devices files recovery immediately.
Check “Only display deleted item” and only the deleted or lost file will be shown to you. This helps you quickly find the lost file on iOS 8 devices.
How to recover deleted contacts from iTunes Backup?
1. Download, install and register this all-in-one UFUSoft ios 8 data recovery software following the above instruction.
2. Click Recover from iTunes Backup File. If your device has been synchronized or backed up with iTunes, it will be in the list.
3. Check the iTunes backup file and start to scan. After scanning the iTunes,the ios 8 data recovery can help you extract all of your backup data recently,and then you only need to click “Recover” to restore all your data backed up from iTunes.
4. Click the “…” button and select the destination where you want to save the recovered files. Click Recover button to start the recovery.